Kamstrup energy meters are produced to MID Approval EN1434 to ensure the accuracy and quality for measurement.
MULTICAL 603 with ULTRAFLOW 44
MULTICAL® 603 is a very versatile meter in heat and cooling measurement as it can be applied as both heat, cooling and combined heat/cooling meter. The meter is 3-piece verified, so the calculator, flow sensor and temperature sensors can be replaced, if needed. The meter comes with a built-in Auto Detect function, making it possible to replace the ULTRAFLOW® when needed, without having to manually re-configure the calculator. The meter configuration is easily adapted to any installation via the 3 front keys. The versatile MULTICAL® 603 demands minimal installation requirements and provides maximum functionality at a competitive price.
Data sheet: https://products.kamstrup.com/download.php?uid=593a55237de78
Data sheet: https://products.kamstrup.com/download.php?uid=5e62361f68fd9
- Area of Use: Residential, small business, industrial
- Measuring Principal: Ultrasonic
- Metering Type: Heat, cooling, heat/cooling
- Type: Combined meter - separable subassemblies
- Heat (MID) and cooling (TS) approvals: Yes
- Flow sensor cable: ULTRAFLOW®: ≤ 10 m Cable
- Extender Box: ≤ 30 m
- Pulse Transmitter: ≤ 100 m
- Temperature sensor cables: 2-wire: ≤ 10 m; 4-wire: ≤ 100 m
- Nominal flow: 0.6 - 1000 m3/h
- Sizes: DN15 - DN300
- Protection class: Calculator - IP65
- Nominal Flow Multical: 0.6 - 15000 m3/h
- Pressure loss at nominal flow: Typically < 0.1 bar
- Battery life: Up to 16 years
- Supply: Battery, 24 VAC/VDC, 230 VAC
Kamstrup is a world-leading supplier of intelligent energy and water metering solutions based in Denmark.
Find out more about Kamstrup
(Type Approval Certificate)